Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Family

We'll this is where it all begins with my wonderful family. My husband Jeff has been by my side for over 26 years. He is a great support, and is my rock and at the same time makes me laugh every single day. Then comes my oldest, my son Jared, now 21, and he is as comfortable to be around as they come. Always happy, has great faith in God, and has a positive outlook. He too makes me laugh, often to the point of hyperventilating. He is studying to become an RN and works when he's not in college. I'm very proud of him. Next comes my sweet baby girl Brittany, 18 and in her first year in college, my favorite shopping partner ( we love to hunt for a bargain, even at 2 am...crazy as it may seem), she has more talent and abilities than she realizes. She brightens my day by just being around and I love her dearly. That leads to me, at a time in my life when I'm looking to grow, give, and create. I find that when I'm creating and using my artistic ability that I am totally engrossed...it definitely fills a need. So I'm venturing into unknown territory...incredibly exciting, and a tiny bit scary, but not enough to stop me. So stay tuned as I share ideas on design, re-purposing furniture and decor, photography, and other ideas I feel inspired to divvy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment