Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Modern Twist Moving Day

OPEN HOUSE IS THURSDAY MAY 10, 10AM-8PM
I am so excited I recently joined a home decor consignment boutique in Ada! It is an adorable place with a great variety of consigners. It has a very artsy vibe~ I think it will be a great group to be apart of. My repurposed, updated, and polished up salvaged things will have a new place to be displayed. It is called Cranberry Hill Consignment Co. and is right on Ada Dr near Thornapple Rd. Sorry I have been a bit MIA lately, I have been feverishly working from morning to night putting the finishing touches on some furniture & accessories.

Adorable wicker table & awesome lamp find (with a few upgrades!)


This is just a sampling of what I am bringing there. I have also been busy making more message boards and magnetic photo boards.


Magnetic Photo Boards

 Last count I have over 30 items that will be displayed. Affordable items at unbelievable prices! One of a kind things! Stay tuned for more postings. I took a bunch of pictures today!

Just love the lines of this vintage Chair...one of my favorite make overs

 Time to start setting up......
Stop back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me A Comment