Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

A Sneek Peek

 
Chippy paint on a solid pine table~love the legs on this one.


Gathering some more things to take to Cranberry Hill today. I'll give you a sneek peek at a few things, but to get the full effect you need to see the them in person and take in the whole experience. It is a very sweet place filled with great little treasures. And it is right next door to an ice cream shop. The two seem to go together pretty nicely...shopping & ice cream. Well here they are.........
 
all ready for a sunroom or cottage!

 A magnetic message board for a world traveler...or a want-a-be traveler


A couple more examples of my magnetic photo boards, great for those who like to change their photo's often~without the hassel.

Then just for fun I thought I would show you two critter photo's.

"Woody" the woodchuck!

and my favorite animal
Bailey aka Critter Control!

I'll keep an eye on them for ya.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debra
    So wonderful to meet you and your lovely blog! I adding your link as well to share your inspriration with my readers too!

    My warm regards
    Kate @ Salvage Dior

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate you are so sweet! You truely are an inspiration and have a beautiful spirit.

      Delete

Leave Me A Comment